PERSONAL FINANCE STRATEGY SURVEY
1) Are you still suffering from financial losses as a result of the recent economic downturn?
2) Are you concerned about any of the following?
- Too many bills or debt?
- Lack of savings or investments for retirement?
- Lack of preparation for your kids’ college education?
- Not knowing enough about your Medicare options?
- Paying too much for health insurance but not getting enough benefits?
- Not having enough protection in the case of disability, long-term illness, critical illness, chronically illness or even death?
3) Do you support children, aging parents or other dependents?
4) Are you concerned about the future of your job or career?
5) Do you feel that financial concepts that involve investments, insurance, debt, inflation, and tax are confusing?
6) When saving and investing, what would you rather have for your money?
- Better return
- Better safety
7) What is your ideal retirement age?
8) Do you want to learn how to get your children into a good college with proper funding?
9) Do you or does anyone you know need help with health care options?
10) Do you want to learn more about how money works and how to build a stronger financial foundation?